Saturday, June 23

goggles. damn u geri!!! gahhh! >:) and im gonna copy some of urs >:D

Rules of the game: Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things or habits or little known facts about you. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as start this rule clearly. At the end you must choose 6 people to get tagged and list their names. No tag-backs!

1. I am a weird/unusual/peculiar/wacky/keep typoing/queer/uncanny/
eccentric/unearthly/outlandish/extraordinary/idiotscrynatic. goggles. xD

2. I love being a boy in habz xD

3. uhhh...I am a weird/unusual/peculiar/wacky/keep typoing/queer/uncanny/eccentric/unearthly/outlandish/extraordinary/idiotscrynatic??

4. i suffered terribly when i was in p1 - p3 xD

5. i keep waking up early during weekends. the WORS habit.gah. too used to weekday waking u early

6. I keep copyin quizes ans from geri/jas

7. i dun keep secrets? lol jk.theres nth to say here. xD

8. I wun die as i cant thin of anythin 2 say n mayb if i din die anytimes i cud b in my 20+life le xD

9. I really REALLY want to kill linlaoshi

10.we all hate maple now?? lol i stoned here for 13min

People who MUST do this (Though anyone else who wants to do it too are welcome to):
1. Steffi (u got c??)
2. Sarah
3. HuiJun (Hopefully you see this)
4. Pearl =)
5. TS JAS GERI (whom i trust all oredi do le)



goggles. dat took me like..an hour??!?
keep stoning down dere. gah...

No comments: